Getting further in RIFT... Learning and Sharing.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Training vs. Life

In just a matter of minutes from landing in this forsaken place called Hallowed Hill, I have learned there is so much more to learn from that which I learned during my 4 years of training. It would seem that life here will teach me what took me four years to learn in about two fortnights.

After practicing on a few "Ashen Defilers", I finally found my guide, Fayne Doran, and will do what it takes to assist and progress with life's training.

It would seem that in killing and conquering here in the unreal world, as opposed to what I did in training for years, I'm granted certain privileges, as well as I'm provided honor points and awards for my accomplishments. Although fighting for the greater good is more than well worth it, these experience accomplishments do indeed provide a sense of gratitude.

If I were to translate the number of honor points, or awards, for my level of achievements, I've currently hit level 7 with the help of Xerxes, and have now only required the need for after-death assistance once.

All is well for now, and will proceed with my quests again after some well-needed rest.

0 comments: