Getting further in RIFT... Learning and Sharing.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Blunted Quill: Revisited

In traveling and fighting in near every area that sought my assistance throughout Silverwood, I found my way to level 12. With the experience I've gained, I've found this real life training is a lot like the years I spent training. The more I put into it, the better I got and the more I could do.

I found myself even helping out other adventurers around me while on the way to new places en route to where my Xerxes Guide led me. In doing everything I've gone through thus far, I've also been able to gain near 100 gold in the process. At level 12, during my training years, the equivalent lot of time would have yielded no more than 5 gold. I'm loving this new land, and this new life as the adventurer I always dreamed of being.

And at the end of the day, I find myself at The Blunted Quill once again... relaxing from a tough day's adventure.

0 comments: