Getting further in RIFT... Learning and Sharing.

Monday, May 2, 2011

P-neumonia

Most unwillingly, I have been laid out for over a week now. The doctor did a full diagnosis and came to the conclusion I was stricken with pneumonia. Although I didn't mind the effects of the illness, being restricted to quarters was both heartbreaking and very trying. 

I was finally allowed into my armor, and I made an attempt last evening to progress back into my livelihood. Unfortunately, I suppose having been down for as long as I was proved too much for my state of well being as I was overpowered four times. However, even near death, I felt more alive than I have in the last week or more.

Here's to never having the likes of pneumonia again in my lifetime, should I have to feed myself to a dragon in defiance and my will of testament.

0 comments: