Getting further in RIFT... Learning and Sharing.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

...And the World Went Dark; Defeated Rifts

Near full strength once again, I set out into the world with one thought in mind... to conquer. Despite of being beaten down near around 20 times, I was also able to conquer an approximate ratio of those against us by about 100 times (beating down at least 200 negative dwellers). Weary, yet vitalized at the same time, I must rest... so say the Gods, as when I was about to call it a day of successful conquests, the Gods shut out the lights.

I suppose what they say must be true, everything happens for a reason. Here's to even more success on the morrow's eve.

BTW, I made great progress today! My Soul Guide has granted me the privilege of now being at a level of 17. How quickly I seem to advance with the advice and guidance of my one true Soul Guide, Xerxes.

0 comments: